The interior of this historic church has been renovated to accommodate modern liturgical requirements, while restoring the integrity of the historic 1872 Archimedes Russell design. A new altar and baptismal pool anchor either end of the main aisle of the nave. The choir has also been relocated from the loft to the nave. The historic high altar is maintained as a backdrop to the simplicity of the new construction. All interior surfaces and pews are being restored to original conditions.
1992 Merit Award
Preservation Association of Central New York
1991 Design Award
Design Excellence – Historic Preservation
Central New York American Institute of Architects